1. Qui Nguyen, who was one of our first playwrights, ended up writing for our Keen Teens program as well.
2. Linsay Firman, who directed Qui Nguyen's play DUST, came back to Keen this season to direct BOY.
3. Jessica Dickey, another playwright in our first Playwrights Lab, went on to star in Samuel D. Hunter's play POCATELLO.
4. Jessica Dickey, returned for our second Playwrights Lab, but this time as an actress in Kenny Finkle's play 1993: MELANCHOLY.
5. Davis McCallum, who directed Jessica Dickey's THE HUMAN COURT, went on to direct POCATELLO and more Samuel D. Hunter plays including THE WHALE, THE FEW, and CLARKSTON.
6. Our final playwright of our first Playwrights Lab, Gabe Mickinley who presented SKOPJE, went on to have his next play, CQ/CX premiere and extended at the Atlantic Theatre.
7. Brooke Berman, one of our playwright for our second Playwright Lab, had her next play ABSOLUTION nominated for a Susan Smith Blackburn award and was a Kilroy Honorable Mention.
8. Adrienne Campbell-Holt, who directed Brook Berman's HURRICANE, went on to direct, CAL IN CAMO, currently playing at the Rattlestick's Theatre.
9. Kate Moira Ryan, who was in the same year as Brooke, has her next play BLINK premiering at the Three Brothers Theatre.
10. Rory Kulz, who was in Kate Moira Ryan's Hipsterly Ever After, also returned to Keen this season to perform in TRAVELS WITH MY AUNT.
11. Kenny Finkle's, 1993: MELANCHOLY, after having its reading as part of our 2nd Playwright Lab, continued to have another reading at Judson Memorial Church, directed by our own Artistic Director, Jonathan Silverstein.
12. Alfredo Narciso, who perform in 1993: MELANCHOLY, went on to have guest roles in The Following, The Blacklist, and Madam Secretary.
13. Michele Lowe, who wrote IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING for our most recent Playwrights Lab, is currently working on two musicals; The Proxy Marriage with Adam Gwon and The Break with Scott Davenport Richards.
14. Gus Halper, one of the readers for IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING went on to star alongside Nick Jonas in the film Goat.
15. Most of the readers in IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING were recent and past graduates from the University of North Carolina School of the Arts, where the founding artistic director of Keen, Carl Forsman, is currently the Dean of the school of Drama.
16. WHEN IT'S YOU, by Courtney Baron, from our most recent Playwrights Lab, starred Heidi Armbruster who also starred in our production of BOY.